Cavalier GSi Owners And Apprreciation Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

standard cav gsi

2 posters

Go down

standard cav gsi Empty standard cav gsi

Post  ribirobo Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:20 am

hello everyone i have a cav gsi 2wd for sale very well looked after just had all welding done oil and plugs changed every 6000 miles from new massive folder with history of parts and servicing.only one fault with this car the horn does not work (minor) everything else perfect its silver in colour and very very fast to fast for me it scares me previous owner was very very rich garaged and hardly driven at 107000 miles he also had a a.c cobra and brand new audi a3 quattro and calibra v6 with only 62000 miles on the clock iv had the car 2 months since sale this car is immaculate.07871971035 also car is totally standard £1500

Last edited by ribirobo on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add telephone contact)

ribirobo

Back to top Go down

standard cav gsi Empty Re: standard cav gsi

Post  cavaliergsi Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Hi matey, welcome to the GSi forum. May be well worth sticking some photos on here if it's still available. If it's easier pm me and I'll sort them for you. Cheers
cavaliergsi
cavaliergsi
Admin

https://cavaliergsi.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum