Cavalier GSi Owners And Apprreciation Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO EVERYONE

2 posters

Go down

HELLO EVERYONE Empty HELLO EVERYONE

Post  cavagsi Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi,seeing as i own a cavalier gsi myself i thought it'd be rude not to join hehe Smile

some will recognise my username from other site's such as CC EUROVAUX CAVMK3OC VXON ETCETC

at the moment the car is having quite a lot of work done such as new GM rear chassis legs, new gm full sills,inner wings/boot also required attention,

the car has a full stainless, panel filter ,uprated leads and plugs,looking to get a replacement for the sfi box and possibly remapped/chipped ecu?
engine rebuild in 2008
repaint in 2005
HELLO EVERYONE DSCF1884-1-1
HELLO EVERYONE DSCF1888
HELLO EVERYONE DSCF1880
HELLO EVERYONE DSCF1882
HELLO EVERYONE DSCF1858

im after some nice wheels and boiled it down to these two ???????
HELLO EVERYONE Ozultraalloys
HELLO EVERYONE Speedlinestar

good luck with the forum and hope everything runs A ok
Andy
cavagsi
cavagsi

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYONE Empty Re: HELLO EVERYONE

Post  cavaliergsi Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Welcome to the forum Andy!
Good to see another owner keen to keep their GSi in good shape on here. Looks lovely.
Where did you source the GM panels then?!
cavaliergsi
cavaliergsi
Admin

https://cavaliergsi.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  cavagsi Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:12 pm

the work is being carried out by a lad called paul(diddygsi) you may possibly know him from around the other vaux sites(Eurovaux etc)
im pretty sure the parts where sourced in belguim(will find out).

he had tried pattern parts which were a bad match(to much cutting/grinding/shaping etc)
i honestly cant praise the man enough,only for him the car would have been sold for parts,but he gave it a home in his garage for two month or so,enough time for me to get money together for him start the work,so paul is pretty much playing a massive part in keeping the car alive and well,like i say cant thank the man enough Very Happy

i think my plans for the car is to respray the roof as there are 3/4 rust bubbles on the top of the front and rear window's,then possibly the engine bay(including a few minor mods to the engine as mentioned;)).......dont hold me on this just yet though,let funds permit hehe..............
cavagsi
cavagsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum