Cavalier GSi Owners And Apprreciation Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 Christmas @ CHRIS KNOTT

Go down

2014 Christmas @ CHRIS KNOTT Empty 2014 Christmas @ CHRIS KNOTT

Post  ChrisKnottIns Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:05 am

Well Christmas is nearly upon us and if your insurance is due in the coming weeks we're really keen to talk to you and offer a quote.

I've just heard that we've achieved almost 50% of December's new business target in just the first 5 working days of the month. This must mean we're coming up with the right savings for club members at the moment.

Please do call us for a quote under the Chris Knott Car Club Insurance Scheme if your renewal is due soon - the figures suggest there's a good chance we'll beat your best alternative.

Club Scheme QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477

If you call before close of play December 31st you'll automatically be entered for our monthly Chris Knott prize draw. This month the prize is a £100 Amazon Voucher and all you have to do is request a quote.

CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS
Wednesday 24th December – 9:00am-12.30pm
Thursday 25th December - CLOSED
Friday 26th December – CLOSED
Saturday 27th December – CLOSED

Monday 29th December – 9:00am-5:00pm
Tuesday 30th December – 9:00am-5:00pm
Wednesday 31st December – 9:00am-12.30pm
Thursday 1st January - CLOSED
Friday 2nd January – CLOSED
Saturday 3rd January – CLOSED

Normal hours resume on Monday 5th January.

ONLINE OPTIONS
You can still arrange Chris Knott UK Breakdown Cover or Chris Knott GAP Insurance over the festive period via our website and existing clients can pay a renewal online at [Only admins are allowed to see this link] (follow the link at the bottom of the homepage).

CLAIMS OVER CHRISTMAS
To report a Motor claim (excluding windscreen claims) please call the Chris Knott Claimsline: 0345 618 8316. For all other claims please refer to your individual insurer's policy documentation for the correct number to call.

Finally, may I wish you and your loved ones a very happy Christmas from all at Chris Knott Insurance.

best regards,
Nick

I can't believe the amazing feedback received in just the last week. Thanks for posting comments:

"Last year XXXXXX XXXX beat my Admiral renewal quote of £1400, with their £978 offer. This year their offer was £947, which I thought was pretty poor considering I had one more year no claims and still have yet to ever get a fixed penalty. I managed to get them down to £800 over the phone, and Admiral also offered £697 (including mods), but I went with Chris Knott who offered an amazing price of £670! Really chuffed with them. Thanks Kathy!!" Bobobahia, R32 Owners Club

"Had my renewal premium come up, went from £412 to £520, called Chris Knott and it went down to £340, so major happy bunny! Thanks Chris Knott!!!" Imran, VWAudi Forum

"I renewed with Chris Knott last month and out of all the insurance companies I rang they were the most helpful and no one else could touch them on price." Swift Sport 60, Swift Owners Club member

"I purchased my policy from you a couple of weeks ago - so much cheaper than my renewal quote, and still cheaper than the lowest quoted price from comparison site! Smile good work guys!" 2k7smiffy, Juke Owners Group

“I just wanted to say a big thank you to your customer service team... I spoke to a really friendly lady on the phone earlier today (didn't catch her name unfortunately) but I have looked all over and you were able to give me the best quote. £365 including legal fees and protected NCB on my 08' Civic 2.2 Type-S. Outstanding considering Bell, who I have been with for about 5 years, could only get theirs down to just over £500 from almost £800! I am expecting a call back on the 19th when I have been paid to go ahead and take out a policy! Smile GarryA, Civinfo

“I had a great experience with Chris Knott today. I spoke to Rebecca, who dealt with my quote quickly and knowledgably and managed to beat the best price from all the other brokers and insurers I have contacted by £25 for exactly the cover I was after. Needless to say I took up the policy then and there and I was really happy with the whole experience.” SimonD, Fiesta ST Owners Club
ChrisKnottIns
ChrisKnottIns

Back to top Go down